CKS:EBE, multiple blog subsites

Topics: Enhanced Blog Edition
Nov 22, 2007 at 9:10 PM
Hi,

I've multiple blogs with CKS:EBE enabled under one site. Some strange behavior occurs when I change a default theme to a custom theme on one blog. (the other blogs don't have this theme in their Theme folder). When I open another blog this blog refers to the theme.master earlier selected on the other blogs ( = displays an error)
So, when another user implements a custom theme and selects this one for his blog, I get an error message regarding the theme selected by the other user
Developer
Nov 23, 2007 at 8:59 AM
Hi,

Yes I have seen this and I believe this is fixed. I haven't got the code to hand at the moment but will check when I can.

If you can get the latest source from source control and re-build the EBE DLL then it may fix your problem. I would be interested to know if it does.

Vince
Nov 26, 2007 at 6:44 AM
Hi Vincent,

i did a re-build and this issues has been solved with the new CKS:EBE.dll :-) Thanks!

Jaap
Nov 26, 2007 at 1:32 PM
I got another issue with the re-build when I click on the "Blog Settings" (/_layouts/cks/ebe/settings.aspx):

Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at CKS.EBE.SettingsPage.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

FYI, http://community.ada-ict.nl/blogs/virtualgenerations is an example I'm working on. As you can see these blogs are sites below another site. If you want more info, you may respond here, but you can also email me @ jaapsteinvoorte@ hotmail com

Jaap
Developer
Nov 26, 2007 at 2:17 PM
Jaap,

There were some new settings added...you will need to download the latest settings.aspx from source control.

Vince
Nov 28, 2007 at 5:55 AM
Ok, thanks, some things you don't do late at night. I could have figured this one out myself if I had some sleep ;-) Thanks, it's working great