Search in EBE

Topics: Enhanced Blog Edition, General/Misc.
Dec 21, 2007 at 10:59 PM
Edited Dec 22, 2007 at 10:04 PM
Can someone please help me out? I downloaded the latest code of EBE and noticed search is included. In my dev environment I got everything installed with the most recent EBE version (compiled the sources) I included the searchbox in the theme.master. Setup a search page. Created a searchresults.xsl ( I have no idea if this one is needed...). After hitting the search button the search page is displayed. I noticed <EBE:SearchQuery ..../> with and <EBE:SearchResults .... /> with the corresponding properties. However everything I do, I always get an error message telling "failed to render web control: document is null " Any help would be highly appreciated!
Another question regarding the Tag Cloud. I noticed that someone has a working version of the Tag Cloud that gathers tags all over a site collection (http://www.codeplex.com/CKS/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=15094) He writes he handed over the source to the CKS team. I sent him a message but he's not responding. Can somebody help me with this one? Thanks again!
Merry Christmas and a happy new year

Jaap