Tag Browser

Topics: General/Misc.
Jan 7, 2008 at 8:27 PM
I've downloaded the tag cloud and tag brower. I created a webpart page for the tags from the tag cloud to redirect to and added the tag broswer to that page. The tag browser is showing that there aren't any tags specified in the query.

Anyone have any ideas to my problem?
Jan 7, 2008 at 9:58 PM
Did you follow all of the steps in the manual? Did you create a new content type Tags and added the content column to the posts list? Did you fill in one or more tags? I also noticed sometimes the tags ain't displayed although there are tags. When I played a little with the properties in the web part everything works. Let me know if you get this thing working or not.
Dec 4, 2008 at 8:17 AM
Hi,

I have the same problem.

Tag cloud has no problem, but Related  Tag Cloud, Tag Browser and URL Browser display 'No tags specified in the query'.

Nevertheless, I follow the instructions of the installation guide.

Which properties did you put in these webparts ?

Jan 21, 2009 at 9:49 AM
To Stoneford:
The same problem with Tag Cloud 1.2 bundle.
The problems are:
  • "Tags" page show no associated items.
  • Tags are saved in "Every Word Starts In Capital" format although tags are saved in lower-case.
Could anybody provide any help, please?
Jan 22, 2009 at 10:40 PM
We are having the same issue, but only when tagged items are in folders?  Anyone have a fix? 
Feb 25, 2009 at 8:07 PM
Hello all,

I have the same problem too please help if you got the solution.

thanks,
Husseiny
Jun 25, 2009 at 7:08 PM
Edited Jun 25, 2009 at 7:09 PM

Hi - Try this thread.   When I changed my path to an absolute path in the TagPageURL field, the links worked.  I'm using the Tag Cloud 1.1 bundle on our very baseline MOSS 2007 system (no service packs yet!)

Has anybody tried to apply a Tag Cloud to a SharePoint Knowledge Base?  I've installed one in our Knowledge Base, but it's redundant to have a column of Keywords plus another column of Tags in a Knowledge Base.    It would be great if the tag cloud could look at both.  If I direct the Tag Cloud to use the Keywords, it does actually display all of them, but the problem I'm having is with the Tag Browser.  The Tag Browser does not retrieve any hits when the TagInternalColumnName is Keywords.

Thanks,

Suzanne

Jul 8, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Hi, I have the same problem taht mchovan, tags page show no associated items when I tagged items in folders, somebody have a solution?

Thaks,

David

Jul 8, 2009 at 11:23 AM

Hello,

Do you have found some solution about this issue??

Thanks

David

Jul 13, 2009 at 1:32 PM

FYI, I’d like to look to see what he is referring to but this link is broken:

full discussion online

Thanks,

Suzanne

Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 7:24 AM
To: Shushereba, Suzanne
Subject: Re: Tag Browser [CKS:20076]

Hello,

Do you have found some solution about this issue??

Thanks

David

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (CKS@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email CKS@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com