Using FBA Custom Profiles Fields in ASP.NET DB

Topics: Internet/Extranet Edition
May 11, 2010 at 10:52 AM

Hi, first of all, thanks for a great solution - very useful.

I need to add a couple of extra user fields in the registration of FBA users, does anyone have any experience in adding custom profile fields to the solution using an ASP.NET membership provider DB? Or even better an example they want to share?

Thanks, Rune

Developer
May 11, 2010 at 12:11 PM

Hi,

Explore the codeplex discussion and bug forums, emerald rings a bell, there is a chunk of code I wrote somewhere and you might be able to go from there!

Sorry I have no time to help much J

Anthony

Sent: 11 May 2010 11:52
To: Anthony Sumner
Subject: Using FBA Custom Profiles Fields in ASP.NET DB [CKS:212244]

Hi, first of all, thanks for a great solution - very useful.

I need to add a couple of extra user fields in the registration of FBA users, does anyone have any experience in adding custom profile fields to the solution using an ASP.NET membership provider DB? Or even better an example they want to share?

Thanks, Rune

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (CKS@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email CKS@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com