RoleNew code behind access modifiers error

Topics: Internet/Extranet Edition
Apr 8, 2008 at 10:51 PM
I found that the code behind file for RoleNew had an incorrect access modifiers for the RoleNew.aspx form user controls.

namespace CKS.FormsBasedAuthentication
{
/// <summary>
/// Code behind for RolesNew.aspx
/// </summary>
public class RoleNew : LayoutsPageBase
{
private InputFormTextBox txtRole; ---- Should be -- protected InputFormTextBox txtRole;
private Label lblMessage; ---- Should be -- protected Label lblMessage;

I changed the modifiers to protected and now I can add roles using the FBA Role Managment feature.

Maybe this has already been fixed but thought I would post this in case someone is having the same issue.

Cheers