Problem with activating Office SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure feature after installing and deploying EBE

Topics: Enhanced Blog Edition
Apr 14, 2008 at 2:46 AM
I have encountered Exception occurred. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80020009 (DISPEEXCEPTION)) after trying to activate Office SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure feature. the issue came right after i installed and deployed ebe. any fix(es) to this problem?
Jun 10, 2008 at 9:49 AM
Check this post: http://evolvingcoder.blogspot.com/2008/06/annoying-wss-errors.html
Dec 31, 2008 at 9:06 PM
The post at evolvingcoder is not a solution. The HRESULT: 0x80020009 (DISPEEXCEPTION) error, received with activating the publishing feature on a site collection after activating ebe on the web application, only happens if ebe is activated on the web application. Deactivate ebe and publishing works fine again. Best I can determine, there is no other information about this issue available.
Jul 5, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Did you ever manage to resolve this issue, i've just run into exactly the same issue.

Jul 7, 2009 at 3:59 PM

I started another thread about this issue here. The issue was confirmed and there is a possible solution posted in that thread. Haven't tried it yet so not sure if it works.