Problem with CKS:EBE Settings

Topics: Enhanced Blog Edition
Apr 14, 2008 at 5:27 PM
I am running WSS 3.0 and after installing and activating on my sharepoint site, I get an unknown error when trying to access the CKS:EBE Settings. I have tried installing both manually and by using the batch file. Not sure that it matters, but it's running in AD Account Creation mode,
Developer
Apr 22, 2008 at 9:18 PM
Brian,

Can you try this...http://blog.thekid.me.uk/archive/2007/02/15/a-solution-to-quot-an-unexpected-error-has-occurred-quot-in-wss-v3.aspx...and post the error message.

--Vince
Jul 23, 2008 at 6:57 AM

I am experiencing the same issue...  I've tried the suggested procedure and the error message that I am receiving when trying to access the CKS:EBE Settings page is the following:

"The 'src' property had a malformed URL: Cannot use a leading .. to exit above the top directory..   at System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlControl.PreProcessRelativeReferenceAttribute(HtmlTextWriter writer, String attribName)
   at System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlImage.RenderAttributes(HtmlTextWriter writer)
   at System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlControl.RenderBeginTag(HtmlTextWriter writer)
   at System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlControl.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControlInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer)
   at System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlContainerControl.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControlInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children)
   at System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlForm.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer)
   at System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlForm.Render(HtmlTextWriter output)
   at System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlForm.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer)
   at System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlContainerControl.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer)
   at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebControls.UnsecuredLayoutsPageBase.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer)
   at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebControls.UnsecuredLayoutsPageBase.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
"

Any help would be really appreciated.

TIA
Mauricio.-