Build Solution Problem

Topics: Internet/Extranet Edition
Apr 28, 2008 at 5:12 PM
Hello everyone.

I am new to building solutions but have been trying to follow a few posts about building solutions from the source could that can be downloaded. I have been working with the IEE FBA sorcecode.

I found a posting about builing it in visual studios 2005 express by opeining the project / chaing properties to error 0 and allow unsafe code / then right click and choose build

When i do this i get the following error the command cd "c:\admin\sharepoint\solutions\cks-110008\IEE\cks.internetextranetedition\formsbasedauthentication\
package.cmd
"exited with code 1.

Can some one help me out with builing a solutions please?

Thanks
Nick
May 1, 2008 at 9:09 PM
I had the same problem. We upgraded the solution to Visual Studio 2008, and the build worked.

But it didn't help me though. I still can't get emails to send out when creating a user through the Membership Request Web part. Emails work for password recovery though. I've tried everything mentioned on this board to get it to work. Changes to the web.config for the SMTP, adding the FBA administrator account as a site collection administrator as well as site owner, adding the Web parts with the FBA account.... Did I miss anything?
May 12, 2008 at 9:30 AM
Hi,

Did any one found why emails are not going out when creating a user through the Membership Request Web part. I get emails in Recovery Password web copntrol.

Also,  I am getting  the build error(package.cmd exited with code 1. )in both vs2005 and also in upgrading to vs2008.

Can any one help please?

Thanks!
Ravi