EBE Web.Config error on install

Topics: Enhanced Blog Edition
May 6, 2008 at 4:59 PM
Edited May 6, 2008 at 9:24 PM
We just installed the EBE 2.0 on our farm and we got the error listed below after activating the features.
I went to the web.config for both web front end servers and deleted the line and everything seems to be working but I have not done full testing yet.
Our farm uses NLB on the front end and has a separate server for indexing and the CA.
I am curious if any others have seen this problem.

Update: on a test server I removed the DELETETHISTEST and it works okay. However the test server is a single server setup and the ip is not an issue. So, the question is should the tcpip entry for a NLB setup be the virtual IP for the NLB and hope the MS NLB settings will return it to the correct server?

Update 2: the ip is for the CA/index server which is not in the NLB. This is not an issue now. However, I have noticed only one of the servers is allowing the Captcha sessions through which may or may not be related.

Configuration Error
*******************Server Error*********************
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'DELETETHISTEXT'.

Source Error:

Line 312: </sqlCacheDependency>
Line 313: </caching>
Line 314: <sessionState mode="StateServer" timeout="60" allowCustomSqlDatabase="false" partitionResolverType="DELETETHISTEXT" cookieless="false" stateConnectionString="tcpip=x.x.x.x:42424" />
Line 315: </system.web>
Line 316: <runtime>
*******************End of Server Error*****************