Installed CKS and error after enabling anonymous access on the blog

Topics: Enhanced Blog Edition
May 14, 2008 at 5:02 PM
Hello,

I have installed CKS on our sharepoint portal so that we can start using the blog feature. When I enable anonymous access the blog gives an error for anonymous users.
When I deactivate the CKS blog feature the blog site can be accessed by anonymous user. Does some have an idea what I do wrong or knows a fix for it.

Thanks,

Jeroen
May 15, 2008 at 6:16 AM
When I edit the web.config of my portal so that I can see errors this is the result:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Value does not fall within the expected range.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.]
Microsoft.SharePoint.SPListCollection.GetListByName(String strListName, Boolean bThrowException) +231
Microsoft.SharePoint.SPListCollection.get_Item(String strListName) +32
CKS.EBE.WebControls.AdminLinks.AddListLink(XmlElement oElement, String name, String listName) +44
CKS.EBE.WebControls.AdminLinks.BuildDocument() +206
CKS.EBE.WebControls.XmlBasedControl.get_Document() +71
CKS.EBE.WebControls.XmlBasedControl.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +113
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControlInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +25
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +121
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +22
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children) +130
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer) +24
System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlForm.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer) +59
System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlForm.Render(HtmlTextWriter output) +68
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControlInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +25
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +121
System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlForm.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +37
System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children) +130
System.Web.UI.Control.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +7
System.Web.UI.Page.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +26
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1896