Change this text : "Sign Up For Your New Account"

Sep 24, 2008 at 6:51 AM
Hi
I download the latest change set,and deploy it on my site,but I can't change the text above the "MemberShip request" yet.
what can I do now?
Developer
Sep 29, 2008 at 2:31 PM
Hi nadi, if that text was "Sign up for new account" etc, that is the default text coming from the CreateUserWizard control. In one of the codesets I just shorted it out to "", nothing. A later release ought to make it configurable. Anthony
Sep 29, 2008 at 3:03 PM
Hi !

Is it the same for text we have in the change password webpart ? When you're not connected and you have to log in first, before you can change it, there is a text like "Log in" (I have it in French, I don't know what it is in English exactly) you cannot configure.

And when you create an account, there is another text above the confirmation text (on the page where there is the Continue button), which says something like "Finished" and I didn't find where to change or remove it.

Maybe there are other texts coming from CreateUserWizard, but for now I only remember those. Ideally, it would be great if we could change them !  ;o)

Thanks !
Developer
Sep 29, 2008 at 5:56 PM
$0Rew,$0$0$0$0I don't know if its "Log In" is defaulted inside the control, but if you find it in the source code you can change it, if not, look in the source for the cuw references and you may find a property you can set manually. Its not ideal and again these odd ones need to be configurable too. Later though!$0$0$0$0Anthony (sorry about $0 $0, thats google chrome)$0