2 Questions

Topics: Enhanced Blog Edition
Nov 17, 2008 at 2:36 PM

Hi, so i've just installed CKS EBE on my sharepoint dev box and have a couple of questions...

1. You say that in order to use LiveWriter properly with categories you have to enable anonymous access.  Do you mean on the site farm?  If so I and a far few others will have no chance in getting this approved in a production environment.  Is there anything else I can do?
  2. To use authenticated comments I have added the AllowAnonymousComments='false' to the theme.master page which works but I when I add the author field to the comments.xsl nothing is displayed.  I have installed the latest 2.5 beta and hoped that this would be included now as this release states that one if its features is authenticated comments.  Is my only solution to download the source code and manually add the look up to this field as stated in this discussion http://www.codeplex.com/CKS/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=33325 or is there a .wsp available with this included? 

Other than that EBE is looking pretty good.  I work at Electronic Arts in the UK and am liking the improvements EBE brings to the sharepoint blog and interested in getting involved in this project to improve it.