CKS.EBE and user's login management

Topics: Enhanced Blog Edition
Sep 3, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Hello,

I don't know if my title is correct but I'll try to explain my problem.

I installed a french WSS 3.0 on server and then CKS.EBE 2.5 beta for my blog (the 2.0 version don't manage french sites).

Now, I want that :

- the users having an Active Directory account may read and post comments from the intranet or from home (Internet). I think having the login webpart from WSS (Welcome vero... or change user) could be great

- Internet users should be able to visit the blog without having to log in. And why not let some comments but that isn't the most important point.

Is that all possible ? If yes, how ?

Thank you a lot for your help and sorry for my english.

Véro

Sep 3, 2009 at 11:28 AM

Hi…!  Your English is fine!  J

In all honesty, I’m sorry; I just don’t know the answer to your question.  Wish I could help.

Sorry.  Good luck.

Barry

Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 6:15 AM
To: zeplin11@msn.com
Subject: CKS.EBE and user's login management [CKS:67839]

Hello,

I don't know if my title is correct but I'll try to explain my problem.

I installed a french WSS 3.0 on server and then CKS.EBE 2.5 beta for my blog (the 2.0 version don't manage french sites).

Now, I want that :

- the users having an Active Directory account may read and post comments from the intranet or from home (Internet). I think having the login webpart from WSS (Welcome vero... or change user) could be great

- Internet users should be able to visit the blog without having to log in. And why not let some comments but that isn't the most important point.

Is that all possible ? If yes, how ?

Thank you a lot for your help and sorry for my english.

Véro

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (CKS@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email CKS@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com