Tag Browser error: No tags specified in the query

Sep 3, 2009 at 5:52 PM

I have installed the web parts and added web part to page and edited the web part property tagging settings to TagColumnName = Keyword (that is the name of the column that contains the tags.  I have getting a message that reads "No tags specified in the query" and not sure what the problem could be.

The individual who wants to use this webpart has several list with the column name Keyword which he then uses as a lookup column in a document library to tag the items with the keywords.  Is this the problem?  That this doesn't work with a lookup column?

Sep 17, 2009 at 2:16 PM
Edited Sep 17, 2009 at 2:18 PM

I do have the same problem, have you already found a solution?

Sep 17, 2009 at 2:35 PM

I never did get a response, but through additional testing determined that the problem was the lookup column.  The keywords column needs to be a text column.

j

Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 9:17 AM
To: Jill Riesenberg (GE)
Subject: Re: Tag Browser error: No tags specified in the query [CKS:67894]

I do have the problem, have you already found a solution

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (CKS@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email CKS@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

The information contained in this message is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, dissemination or copying of this information is prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete the message from your system. Thank you.