Add membership request webpart to login.aspx page

Topics: SharePointPedia Edition
Sep 9, 2009 at 10:27 AM

Hello,

Can anybody please help me,

I have enabled FBA to my sharepoint site, My requirement is,

Any anonymous users can request for membership, after that he will get email regarding "approval is pending" then admin of site can able to view all pending users and decide to approve or disapprove.

so that i deploy CKS.FormsBasedAuthentication solution, and customize login.aspx page by adding ASP.net user wizard control. But after registering user it add user but not showing in pending list to administrator.

Anybody please help me...

Thank you!!!

N i T ! N

Sep 9, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Did you checkout the CKS.FBA ?

Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 4:28 AM
To: kevon.hayes@comcast.net
Subject: Add membership request webpart to login.aspx page [CKS:68382]

Hello,

Can anybody please help me,

I have enabled FBA to my sharepoint site, My requirement is,

Any anonymous users can request for membership, after that he will get email regarding "approval is pending" then admin of site can able to view all pending users and decide to approve or disapprove.

so that i deploy CKS.FormsBasedAuthentication solution, and customize login.aspx page by adding ASP.net user wizard control. But after registering user it add user but not showing in pending list to administrator.

Anybody please help me...

Thank you!!!

N i T ! N

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (CKS@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email CKS@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Oct 9, 2009 at 1:28 PM

Any luck with this issue? We have same problen in our environment. User can submit request but no pending users are shown in Membership pending list...?!

Aug 22, 2010 at 10:55 PM

Has anyone resolved this..I attempting to to the same. I used Shapoint designe rto add a new page e.g adduser.aspx and added the webpart under the root http://<domain name>/ but this doe not work..

Any suggestions?