CKS 2.0 editions - need votes and volunteers

Coordinator
Mar 6, 2007 at 5:17 PM
I've started to track the editions and features that will be considered for CKS 2.0 at http://www.codeplex.com/CKS/WorkItem/List.aspx. Please submit your vote(s) for the edition(s) that you'd like to be released first, and reply here with any additional ideas that you have. Also, we need volunteers (especially developers, testers, graphics designers) in order to make CKS 2.0 a reality sooner vs. later, so let me know if you can help.
Developer
Mar 28, 2007 at 4:37 PM
I can help. I don't see a join or signup link. Is that available somewhere?
Mar 29, 2007 at 1:41 PM
Hi ;

I also want to be part of the CKS. How can I attend? I also could not find a link..

Thanks

lawrenceliu wrote:
I've started to track the editions and features that will be considered for CKS 2.0 at http://www.codeplex.com/CKS/WorkItem/List.aspx. Please submit your vote(s) for the edition(s) that you'd like to be released first, and reply here with any additional ideas that you have. Also, we need volunteers (especially developers, testers, graphics designers) in order to make CKS 2.0 a reality sooner vs. later, so let me know if you can help.

Mar 29, 2007 at 6:10 PM
Hi

The true, I just knew about this project today.
However look like interesting. I will want to participate too.

Let me know if I can help

Thanks
Coordinator
Mar 30, 2007 at 3:16 AM
Those of you, who would like to contribute to the CKS 2.0 effort, please send me (LLiu@microsoft.com) an e-mail with the following information:
  • Your CodePlex username.
  • What role you'd like to have: Product Manager, Program Manager, Developer, Designer, or Tester.
  • Which CKS edition you're most interested in.
  • What features you'd like to own or drive.
Developer
Apr 26, 2007 at 10:08 AM
Hi,

I'm new to Sharepoint and the CKS-project. What I'm looking for would be an enhanced tasks-list, with the following features:
- ability to organize tasks into folders and sub-tasks
- enable multiple discussions per task
- allow multiple file attachments per task
- set visibility to private, group or public
- maybe even the assigment of multiple related or prerequisite tasks

I can't express how many problems in our organisation would be solved with that solution.

Thanks