Discussions under Enhanced Blog Edition

This discussion board is for all the components of the CKS project. If you'd like to filter on a specific CKS edition (e.g. Enhanced Blog Edition), just click on the tag on the right.

Kernel Lotus Notes to GroupWise

first post: stephenblum wrote: Kernel for Lotus Notes to Novell GroupWise is an expedient and comp...

Community College Program of Study portal

first post: sibbitts wrote: I would like to use SharePoint to stand up a community portal for v...

Issues on SP2013 (EBE latest)

first post: reddeath wrote: I am trying to use the latest EBE on SP2013. I got the code, compil...

latest post: doll wrote: Hello reddeath, where you able to make it work on SP2013 in the me...

How do you force the comments fields to be mandatory

first post: bennyj27 wrote: Hi, When making a comment on the EBE Blog, how do you enforce th...

latest post: sub wrote: Ben/Vince I was following this thread regarding adding required f...

Server Error in '/' Application

first post: vaperware wrote: Just installed the CKS:EBE no issues reported during the install.. ...

latest post: jendxb wrote: You probably forgot to activate the Web Application feature of the ...

Adding a lookup list to related documents in a Post

first post: bdimitre wrote: I have created my EBE Blog with several posts. Each post has docum...

Performance Issues

first post: fh123 wrote: Hello, I've created my own template for my company's blog. It work...

CKS EBE 3.0 open in same frame or window

first post: joaquingarrido wrote: Hi, I'm just a begginer programming and using Sharepoint 2010 Foun...

latest post: fh123 wrote: Hello, The easyest way to archiv this is to make a CKS Blog somewhe...

Thumbnails on post list

first post: mickpaus wrote: I'm attempting to have a thumbnail image appear next to the post t...

latest post: fh123 wrote: got it! when your ebe is runnin correctly, and you want to use your...

CKS-EBE Theme issue on SP2010

first post: bdimitre wrote: My Custom theme appears on my blog at times, but then after a refr...