Discussions under Enhanced Wiki Edition

This discussion board is for all the components of the CKS project. If you'd like to filter on a specific CKS edition (e.g. Enhanced Blog Edition), just click on the tag on the right.

How to Repair Damaged Outlook PST Emails, Folders or Contacts

first post: katyshawn wrote: Microsoft Outlook is the most prevalent email client application us...

latest post: stivenCampon wrote: Effectively recover all data from deleted items by using any MS Out...

An easy way to move Apple mail data to Windows Outlook

first post: bejenpeter wrote: Are you looking for an easy way to move Apple mail data to Windows ...

Problem with search on some sites

first post: lukasbenda88 wrote: Hello, we have Sharepoint 2007 Services 3.0 in our company. My coll...

Community College Program of Study portal

first post: sibbitts wrote: I would like to use SharePoint to stand up a community portal for v...

Status of the Wiki Edition

first post: KiloMike wrote: Hi,looking for an enhancement for the WSS-Wiki I found this project...

latest post: panoone wrote: No reply since April 2010. :(It's hard to believe this project is d...

Dead project?

first post: lwikmark wrote: I believe there's a lot of users, developers and IT professionals a...

latest post: madnik7 wrote: hiCKS not support SharePoint 2010m SharePoint 2010 doesnt support f...

Error to enable EBE 3.0-Enhanced Blog Edition 3.0

first post: Lucas_Andrade wrote: hi guys ! how are you?i'm from brazil and i've been trying to use t...

latest post: rhartley wrote: If I'm not mistaken you have to create a blog site first then activ...

Issue with CKS:EBE Extensions Community Kit for SharePoint Blog Extensions

first post: bsivabtech wrote: Hi ,We have installed the "CKS:EBE Extensions Community Kit for Sha...

Importing content from MediaWiki

first post: iron35 wrote: Hi all,I was wondering if the tool for importing MediaWiki content ...

EWE wiki export

first post: antonovich wrote: Hi,I see that there has been some discussion about releasing a Beta...