Discussions under Corporate Intranet Edition

This discussion board is for all the components of the CKS project. If you'd like to filter on a specific CKS edition (e.g. Enhanced Blog Edition), just click on the tag on the right.

Change password webpart

first post: coolantu wrote: Hi, Just want to know do guys support form based authentication wi...

User Group Site Template Converted for SP2010

first post: jriesen wrote: Has anyone been using the User Group site template in MOSS 2007 and...

Getting error in usermanager webpart

first post: praveenmadireddy wrote: Hi,Our portal site is using ECTS tool for form based authenticatio...

FBA Role Manager Feature enable/disable

first post: MaxPower wrote: Hey, Great product. got it installed and almost working however ...

latest post: Jbenisek wrote: I didn't create roles when I first set this up on 1.0 fba so my dat...

Dead project?

first post: lwikmark wrote: I believe there's a lot of users, developers and IT professionals a...

latest post: madnik7 wrote: hiCKS not support SharePoint 2010m SharePoint 2010 doesnt support f...

Taxonomy/Tagging Starter Kit compatibility with SharePoint 2010

first post: rodrigob wrote: Hi,One of my customer is evaluating SharePoint 2010, and they are t...

latest post: madnik7 wrote: HiTry try Shetab SharePoint Live Authentication solution that work ...

Error to enable EBE 3.0-Enhanced Blog Edition 3.0

first post: Lucas_Andrade wrote: hi guys ! how are you?i'm from brazil and i've been trying to use t...

latest post: rhartley wrote: If I'm not mistaken you have to create a blog site first then activ...

scripts not working on CKS blog posts??

first post: mossdev1 wrote: Hi, We have installed CKS in our MOSS environment. It's a great to...

ECTS External User Manager wepart issue

first post: nibedita wrote: Th Error is "UserManager" Web Part appears to be causing a proble...

MySiteCreate Installation help needed

first post: Sharepointer2010 wrote: After reading the msdn articel (http://blogs.msdn.com/sharepoint/ar...