Discussions under Internet/Extranet Edition

This discussion board is for all the components of the CKS project. If you'd like to filter on a specific CKS edition (e.g. Enhanced Blog Edition), just click on the tag on the right.

Convert from ADAM to ADLS 2008

first post: Codeman0013 wrote: Has anyone converted the ECTS from ADAM 2003 to ADLS on 2008 and if...

How do I integrate the Live Chat / Tracking service into my website?

first post: DaveDraper25 wrote: I am looking for a live chat solution which also help me to track m...

Looking for a User Friendly Live Chat Solution

first post: JamesDrury25 wrote: I need a live chat for my eCommerce website which is created on Mag...

latest post: HelenaCosta25 wrote: For Magento eCommerce website you can try eAssistance Pro live chat...

How to Provide Best Online Customer Service

first post: HelenaCosta25 wrote: To provide best online customer support on website, integration of ...

Add Live chat on Website in three simple steps

first post: HelenaCosta25 wrote: To get the most simple process to integrate live chat on website I ...

Improve Online Business Sales with Live Chat Software

first post: HelenaCosta25 wrote: Live chat software is not just used as instant customer support too...

sharepoint document recovery

first post: mattycross wrote: If you are facing any difficulty of corrupt SharePoint database, t...

latest post: loydking wrote: [SharePoint database recovery](http://www.pcrecoverytools.com/share...

sharepoint server recovery

first post: MichaelMoya wrote: SharePoint database recovery s an external utility which uses advan...

latest post: loydking wrote: Effectively restore deleted document in SharePoint database files q...

Provide Instant Customer Support on Website with a Secure and Reliable Live Chat Software

first post: GilbertStrang wrote: To provide instant support to your online customer I like to sugges...

Integrate Web Chat Software on website and improve online customer service

first post: KevinDavidson25 wrote: Integration of Web Chat Software is the best option to provide onli...