Discussions under School Edition

This discussion board is for all the components of the CKS project. If you'd like to filter on a specific CKS edition (e.g. Enhanced Blog Edition), just click on the tag on the right.

Dead project?

first post: lwikmark wrote: I believe there's a lot of users, developers and IT professionals a...

latest post: madnik7 wrote: hiCKS not support SharePoint 2010m SharePoint 2010 doesnt support f...

Error to enable EBE 3.0-Enhanced Blog Edition 3.0

first post: Lucas_Andrade wrote: hi guys ! how are you?i'm from brazil and i've been trying to use t...

latest post: rhartley wrote: If I'm not mistaken you have to create a blog site first then activ...

Problems with Chatterbox web Part

first post: jtrober wrote: I can not get any text to show up with the Chatterbox web part. ...

latest post: jctaylor wrote: jtrober - did you ever find a way to make this web part work? I am...

Incorrect Score Final Test

first post: madelmar wrote: El contenido creado tiene por cada modulo cierto o falso/selecci&oa...

severely leaking db connections

first post: dorr2002 wrote: My company has successfully been using the community kit for severa...

Enable mobile version of site without giving access to all system pages

first post: rfantozzi wrote: Thought I would through this out there. But does anyone know how to...

Racovery Password

first post: rameshtup2 wrote: Hi, I am using FBA management password recovery for MOSS site. Pa...

Where can I get the source code of FBAManagement ?

first post: nadi wrote: I want to use the FBAManagement(which downloaded from this site) in...

latest post: Kosher wrote: Thank you for the rapid response, Sir. It's very much appreciated....

If it's not one thing, it's the other. Convert projects to Visual Studio 2008... errors.

first post: Kosher wrote: I'm running the latest Visual Studio 2008 SP1 with SharePoint exten...

latest post: Kosher wrote: To answer my own question: The new GUID in the project type goes...

Ajax Chatter Box Problem

first post: moorthykkl wrote: I have successfully deployed ajax chatter box beta 1 and it works f...