Discussions under User Group Edition

This discussion board is for all the components of the CKS project. If you'd like to filter on a specific CKS edition (e.g. Enhanced Blog Edition), just click on the tag on the right.

Discuss on Conversion of Novell Groupwise to Outlook PST file

first post: manipuri wrote: Hello users, Now i finding a solution for Conversion of Novell Gr...

latest post: sariftustu wrote: I suggest you [free Novell Groupwise to Outlook PST tool](http://ww...

SharePoint 2010

first post: labasmuse wrote: How to install this chatterbox in SharePoint? Will it also work fo...

FBA Mamagement Login Handler

first post: jigardalal wrote: Hello There,I am very new to this so please bear with me here..I ha...

User Group Site Template Converted for SP2010

first post: jriesen wrote: Has anyone been using the User Group site template in MOSS 2007 and...

Getting error in usermanager webpart

first post: praveenmadireddy wrote: Hi,Our portal site is using ECTS tool for form based authenticatio...

Dead project?

first post: lwikmark wrote: I believe there's a lot of users, developers and IT professionals a...

latest post: madnik7 wrote: hiCKS not support SharePoint 2010m SharePoint 2010 doesnt support f...

Error to enable EBE 3.0-Enhanced Blog Edition 3.0

first post: Lucas_Andrade wrote: hi guys ! how are you?i'm from brazil and i've been trying to use t...

latest post: rhartley wrote: If I'm not mistaken you have to create a blog site first then activ...

CKS FBA - Authentication Question/Issue

first post: bobreck wrote: Hello. We recently implemented the CKS FBA modules on a SharePoint...

MySiteCreate - MySiteStaplee.xml not working

first post: Bytelab wrote: I have successfully installed MySiteCreate and added my custom mast...

latest post: TimSwe wrote: ok the webpartactions are now working for me!maybe i overread the p...

MySite webpart height

first post: paulwillen wrote: Ok, I succesfully installed the MySiteCreate solutions. I can ...

latest post: pravinu wrote: Me too having the same issue and it accepts only string values!I fo...