Discussions under General/Misc.

This discussion board is for all the components of the CKS project. If you'd like to filter on a specific CKS edition (e.g. Enhanced Blog Edition), just click on the tag on the right.

Community College Program of Study portal

first post: sibbitts wrote: I would like to use SharePoint to stand up a community portal for v...

Broken link to the Vision/Scope document on the codeplex Home page

first post: clairestreb wrote: On the Home page, it says, "The latest version of the Vision/Scope ...

Google news alert picked up wrong url

first post: kranthi51 wrote: Hi, For our site we are using CKS.EBE V2.0. our blog url looks lik...

Does FBA need to be deployed for every subsite ?

first post: lukebrenner wrote: Hi there, new to this discussion. I have deployed FBA successfully...

SharePoint 2010

first post: labasmuse wrote: How to install this chatterbox in SharePoint? Will it also work fo...

Access denied error when creating account

first post: meinson wrote: Hello - I am using the CKS FBA in Sharepoint WSS solution to allow...

latest post: dshift wrote: hello, sharepoint WSS solution is quite old now. I recommend you to...

This site does not contain a list 'Posts' which stores blog posts. Cannot activate the feature

first post: cgajavelly wrote: I'm getting the error message as follows:This site does not contain...

latest post: danielbrewer wrote: Hello does anyone have a follow up for this error? I am trying to a...

Guess I don't understand this...iCal Exporter

first post: mgudites wrote: Do I need to do something to my existing calendar entries to get th...

Add image to Master page in sp2010

first post: tchintap wrote: Hello Everybody, I am a new user and i am trying to add image to th...

CKS FBA for SP 2010? Is there a release coming soon?

first post: dhawalchheda wrote: Developers please respond to this post, as we await your reply. Lot...

latest post: ccoulson wrote: I've ported it. You can get it here:http://sharepoint2010fba.codep...