Discussions under General/Misc.

This discussion board is for all the components of the CKS project. If you'd like to filter on a specific CKS edition (e.g. Enhanced Blog Edition), just click on the tag on the right.

EDB to PST files recovery

first post: marjorieSiems wrote: Exchange Server Recovery is a powerful Exchange repair utility that...

latest post: madalsa wrote: There is no such free utility available but you can try a demo vers...

Important migration with EML to PST Outlook

first post: kalicharanji wrote: Import your all EML mailbox into PST outlook file format, and the s...

Corrupt SQL 2008 Recovery Tool

first post: kalicharanji wrote: The database corruption has become one of the most common reason of...

Repair Consistency Errors SQL Database with SQL Repair Tool

first post: kalicharanji wrote: Considering that users can correct errors in SQL Server with the he...

Demanded SQL Recovery Tool as Solution

first post: kalicharanji wrote: Corrupt SQL data recovery process characteristics used to repair th...

Recovered SQL Database from corrupted SQL server

first post: sureshdev wrote: When I started my PC today, I noticed that it has been hard reset b...

Fast and Easy way to Convert EML to PST Mails

first post: sureshdev wrote: EML to PST converter utility to move, migrate, export, shift, repla...

Easy and Fast Groupwise to Exchange Converter Tool

first post: sureshdev wrote: Contact converter converts GroupWise Novell Address Book to Outlook...

Connect to GroupWise to Outlook PST Conversion Tool

first post: sureshdev wrote: Novell GroupWise to Outlook PST software is displayed along with th...

Reliable Software which Perform GroupWise to PST

first post: sureshdev wrote: In the software market are very few reliable software that can perf...