Discussions under SharePointPedia Edition

This discussion board is for all the components of the CKS project. If you'd like to filter on a specific CKS edition (e.g. Enhanced Blog Edition), just click on the tag on the right.

How to implement Password Recovery Link on the Custom Login Page in Sharepoint 2013.

first post: vishalgoyal247 wrote: Hi friends, I have to implement Password Recovery Link on the Cus...

latest post: joeygoheen wrote: Get hassle free SharePoint database recovery done with this user-fr...

Community College Program of Study portal

first post: sibbitts wrote: I would like to use SharePoint to stand up a community portal for v...

Getting error in usermanager webpart

first post: praveenmadireddy wrote: Hi,Our portal site is using ECTS tool for form based authenticatio...

Unable to add ChatterBox webpart...?

first post: UtthungaTrinath wrote: Dear All,if i add chatterbox webpart its showing "Unable to add sel...

Dead project?

first post: lwikmark wrote: I believe there's a lot of users, developers and IT professionals a...

latest post: madnik7 wrote: hiCKS not support SharePoint 2010m SharePoint 2010 doesnt support f...

Add membership request webpart to login.aspx page

first post: nitinb4u wrote: Hello,Can anybody please help me,I have enabled FBA to my sharepoin...

latest post: cimbyant wrote: Has anyone resolved this..I attempting to to the same. I used Shapo...

Error to enable EBE 3.0-Enhanced Blog Edition 3.0

first post: Lucas_Andrade wrote: hi guys ! how are you?i'm from brazil and i've been trying to use t...

latest post: rhartley wrote: If I'm not mistaken you have to create a blog site first then activ...

Issue with CKS:EBE Extensions Community Kit for SharePoint Blog Extensions

first post: bsivabtech wrote: Hi ,We have installed the "CKS:EBE Extensions Community Kit for Sha...

user is deleted when approved

first post: armanpaya wrote: hi there,I have a problem with FBA.When someone register in website...

latest post: JosW wrote: It happens by default you can change it by viewing the code in Memb...

MySiteCreate - MySiteStaplee.xml not working

first post: Bytelab wrote: I have successfully installed MySiteCreate and added my custom mast...

latest post: TimSwe wrote: ok the webpartactions are now working for me!maybe i overread the p...