Discussions under SharePointPedia Edition

This discussion board is for all the components of the CKS project. If you'd like to filter on a specific CKS edition (e.g. Enhanced Blog Edition), just click on the tag on the right.

Community College Program of Study portal

first post: sibbitts wrote: I would like to use SharePoint to stand up a community portal for v...

How to implement Password Recovery Link on the Custom Login Page in Sharepoint 2013.

first post: vishalgoyal247 wrote: Hi friends, I have to implement Password Recovery Link on the Cus...

Getting error in usermanager webpart

first post: praveenmadireddy wrote: Hi,Our portal site is using ECTS tool for form based authenticatio...

Unable to add ChatterBox webpart...?

first post: UtthungaTrinath wrote: Dear All,if i add chatterbox webpart its showing "Unable to add sel...

Add membership request webpart to login.aspx page

first post: nitinb4u wrote: Hello,Can anybody please help me,I have enabled FBA to my sharepoin...

latest post: cimbyant wrote: Has anyone resolved this..I attempting to to the same. I used Shapo...

Error to enable EBE 3.0-Enhanced Blog Edition 3.0

first post: Lucas_Andrade wrote: hi guys ! how are you?i'm from brazil and i've been trying to use t...

latest post: rhartley wrote: If I'm not mistaken you have to create a blog site first then activ...

Issue with CKS:EBE Extensions Community Kit for SharePoint Blog Extensions

first post: bsivabtech wrote: Hi ,We have installed the "CKS:EBE Extensions Community Kit for Sha...

user is deleted when approved

first post: armanpaya wrote: hi there,I have a problem with FBA.When someone register in website...

latest post: JosW wrote: It happens by default you can change it by viewing the code in Memb...

MySiteCreate - MySiteStaplee.xml not working

first post: Bytelab wrote: I have successfully installed MySiteCreate and added my custom mast...

latest post: TimSwe wrote: ok the webpartactions are now working for me!maybe i overread the p...

Blog Hits

first post: DeepaSundaram wrote: Please tel me how to calculate the Blog site hitse.g i have 2 blog ...