Discussions under Program Management Office

This discussion board is for all the components of the CKS project. If you'd like to filter on a specific CKS edition (e.g. Enhanced Blog Edition), just click on the tag on the right.

Exchange edb-pst converter

first post: robertkirkland wrote: Exchange edb to pst converter is an email based collaborative commu...

latest post: colinpaul wrote: Exchange corruption can be resolved using __RecoveryFix for Exchang...

freeware edb to pst

first post: tomsjem wrote: Exchange server recovery software to recover lost emails and conver...

latest post: bonnylouise wrote: For instant EDB mailbox recovery, use InFixi [EDB to PST recovery](...

Incredimail recovery

first post: georgegonzalez wrote: Incredimail is an award winning Incredimail Recovery tool to recove...

latest post: TedSosa wrote: If you deleted the mail messages when you un-installed Incredimail ...

Useful source for Group Wise to Office365 file conversion

first post: johnshina wrote: Any body help to choose any Group Wise to Office365 Migration tool ...

latest post: sunitapatilji wrote: I suggest you free Group wise to Office365 migration tool [http://w...

Getting error in usermanager webpart

first post: praveenmadireddy wrote: Hi,Our portal site is using ECTS tool for form based authenticatio...

Dead project?

first post: lwikmark wrote: I believe there's a lot of users, developers and IT professionals a...

latest post: madnik7 wrote: hiCKS not support SharePoint 2010m SharePoint 2010 doesnt support f...

Error to enable EBE 3.0-Enhanced Blog Edition 3.0

first post: Lucas_Andrade wrote: hi guys ! how are you?i'm from brazil and i've been trying to use t...

latest post: rhartley wrote: If I'm not mistaken you have to create a blog site first then activ...

user is deleted when approved

first post: armanpaya wrote: hi there,I have a problem with FBA.When someone register in website...

latest post: JosW wrote: It happens by default you can change it by viewing the code in Memb...

Paging in Table of content webpart

first post: DeepaSundaram wrote: How do i implement pagination in table of content webpart.Please he...

Problems with Chatterbox web Part

first post: jtrober wrote: I can not get any text to show up with the Chatterbox web part. ...

latest post: jctaylor wrote: jtrober - did you ever find a way to make this web part work? I am...