Discussions under Program Management Office

This discussion board is for all the components of the CKS project. If you'd like to filter on a specific CKS edition (e.g. Enhanced Blog Edition), just click on the tag on the right.

Exchange edb-pst converter

first post: robertkirkland wrote: Exchange edb to pst converter is an email based collaborative commu...

latest post: JerryLeclerc wrote: I just want to suggest you such a reliable EDB to PST converter So...

Repair Outlook PST Data?

first post: camrinjohn wrote: Use Outlook recovery software which repairs, recovers and restores ...

latest post: abelmartin002 wrote: No need to get irritate even if you are facing the PST file corrupt...

Sql Database Recovery

first post: ericagillian wrote: SQL database Recovery is an excellent application to restore SQL da...

latest post: abelmartin002 wrote: SQL server recovery tool is result oriented tool that is attached w...

Easily Recover data from OST file to PST

first post: edwinihsan wrote: Get the too simple way to Recover OST File data in Outlook PST usin...

latest post: aishoyawright wrote: Do you want to recovery damage outlook OST file? So just try one ti...

PST Repair tool (ScanPST.exe) for Corrupt Emails MS Outlook

first post: moorebrid wrote: Advanced version of ScanPST is helpful for repairing corrupt emails...

latest post: pittbradd wrote: I would like to suggest you to use [Outlook repair](http://www.pstf...

An easy way to move Apple mail data to Windows Outlook

first post: bejenpeter wrote: Are you looking for an easy way to move Apple mail data to Windows ...

freeware edb to pst

first post: tomsjem wrote: Exchange server recovery software to recover lost emails and conver...

latest post: rosishiven wrote: I would also like to recommend another efficient and advanced softw...

Incredimail recovery

first post: georgegonzalez wrote: Incredimail is an award winning Incredimail Recovery tool to recove...

latest post: JohnGeary wrote: File Incredimail is an award winning Incredimail Recovery tool to r...

Useful source for Group Wise to Office365 file conversion

first post: johnshina wrote: Any body help to choose any Group Wise to Office365 Migration tool ...

latest post: sunitapatilji wrote: I suggest you free Group wise to Office365 migration tool [http://w...

Getting error in usermanager webpart

first post: praveenmadireddy wrote: Hi,Our portal site is using ECTS tool for form based authenticatio...