Integration of LiveID

May 16, 2007 at 10:30 AM
More and more users are now using the Windows Live platform. The concept of Community is, today, not properly supported on the Windows Live platform. I think Sharepoint can beautifully deliver this community support. However, this will be possible only if there's integration with the LiveID mechanisms. Do we foresee that in any way?
Thanks.
Coordinator
May 16, 2007 at 9:26 PM
Very good point, and I totally agree, which is why we've been working on implementing full support for LiveID as part of the upcoming official launch of the SharePoint Community Portal (at http://mysharepointcommunity.com) around the end of August. And I am planning to release most, if not all, of the source code for our LiveID integration module as part of the CKS.

alainler wrote:
More and more users are now using the Windows Live platform. The concept of Community is, today, not properly supported on the Windows Live platform. I think Sharepoint can beautifully deliver this community support. However, this will be possible only if there's integration with the LiveID mechanisms. Do we foresee that in any way?
Thanks.