Working with the Change Set

Topics: Enhanced Blog Edition
Aug 3, 2007 at 5:12 PM
We're a late arrival to this community site. We certainly appreciated all the hard work and great results with Enhanced Blog Edition. We're attempting to update our instance of EBE with a Change Set. After reading through the 'readme' Where do we find the solutionid GUID? Any assistance is appreciated.
Aug 14, 2007 at 10:17 PM
We've attempted to build the EBE from the latest change set 4043.
This is the error message after switching to more verbosity 'detailed'

Error 1
The command "XCOPY "E:\My Downloads\Windows Sharepoint Service Templates\Community Kit\EBE\CKS.EBE\CKS.BlogSolution\TEMPLATE\*" "C:\Program

Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\12\TEMPLATE" /S /F /R /Y
E:\My Downloads\Windows Sharepoint Service Templates\Community Kit\EBE\CKS.EBE\CKS.BlogSolution\CreateManifest.vbs E:\My Downloads\Windows

Sharepoint Service Templates\Community Kit\EBE\CKS.EBE\CKS.BlogSolution\ CKS.BlogSolution
E:\My Downloads\Windows Sharepoint Service Templates\Community Kit\EBE\CKS.EBE\CKS.BlogSolution\CreateCabDDF.vbs E:\My Downloads\Windows

Sharepoint Service Templates\Community Kit\EBE\CKS.EBE\CKS.BlogSolution\ CKS.BlogSolution
cd E:\My Downloads\Windows Sharepoint Service Templates\Community Kit\EBE\CKS.EBE\CKS.BlogSolution\
makecab.exe /F "E:\My Downloads\Windows Sharepoint Service Templates\Community Kit\EBE\CKS.EBE\CKS.BlogSolution\cab.ddf"

rd "E:\My Downloads\Windows Sharepoint Service Templates\Community Kit\EBE\CKS.EBE\CKS.BlogSolution\bin\Debug\\bin" /Q
rd "E:\My Downloads\Windows Sharepoint Service Templates\Community Kit\EBE\CKS.EBE\CKS.BlogSolution\bin\Debug\\obj" /Q
" exited with code 1. C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.targets 3090 13 CKS.BlogSolution

Any assistance would be appreciated