MOSS 2007 FBA With ADFS

Topics: General/Misc.
Nov 20, 2007 at 3:47 PM
Hi

I have tried using the FBA solution provided on http://www.codeplex.com/CKS/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=7450 url. Unfortunatly there are not much details of on how to use the solution provided on this URL.

Please let me know, How this solution works and how to deploy this solution, if some you have successfully utlized this in your environment.

After I deployed this solution with whatever information provided on this URL, I found this.

ADFS window comes and I supply the user id/password and it ADFS redirect me to the site URL and a FBA window pops up asking for user id and password again, but it never accept the id with site admin permissions on the requested MOSS site. after 3 attempts it come up with following error message.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Security Exception
Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy. To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file.

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: Security error.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

SecurityException: Security error.