My question is not directly CKS:EWE related but as I'm sure that people on this group are moving from the Sharepoint Wiki for a reason... :-)
Before migrating to CKS:EWE, I first need to move an existing Sharepoint Wiki from a root site to a subsite.
- a drag&drop of the wiki library from the root site to the subsite using the Windows Explorer doesn't work: the wiki doesn't appear in the subsite libraries;
- a drag&drop of the wiki pages from the root site to the subsite to a new wiki doesn't work either: the documents doesn't appears in the new wiki;
- the wiki pages that appears through the Windows Explorer contains a lot of code but nothing related to the page content;
and of course:
- of course, there's no library cut&paste...;
- there's no export command (apart from exporting the entire from the CLI)
So... does anyone have a solution for moving or exporting/importing a Sharepoint Wiki library ?