EBE and MOSS2007 Default master page...

Sep 20, 2008 at 5:24 PM
Hi Guys,
I love the EBE web part and all the theme/skinning around it. But question is how can i use this by using default.master MOSS 2007 page I am newbie so if someone can help me or walk me through this that would be great?
Sep 24, 2008 at 2:34 AM
can anybody help me with this, i am in the middle of implemneting MOSS in my organization and need some help so i can use blogs in it too.
Sep 24, 2008 at 3:19 PM
Hello!  Have you reviewed the Design document as of yet? Please be a bit more specific about how you will want to use this Feature
Sep 25, 2008 at 1:28 PM
I have installed MOSS on my local machine and when i created a portal or a new site collection it uses the default master page /themes that comes with MOSS. Now when i installed EBE and activate it, it has its own theme, i was wondering if somebody knows how can i use the MOSS default master page/theme for EBE so my portal and EBE looks the same? any walkthrough or tutorial would be great.

Oct 13, 2008 at 9:46 PM
The EBE isn't really designed to work in that way. However you could either copy your master page to the theme or hard code the location in the aspx pages.