EBE 2.0 - Installation knock-on affect

Topics: Enhanced Blog Edition
Nov 11, 2008 at 7:16 PM
Hi All,

Firstly, well done to all who have worked on this enhanced and the upcoming new version with 2.5 currently in beta. 

Previoulsy I had version 2.0 working perfectly fine on our servers until the server had to be rebuilt.  So I tried to re-install EBE 2.0 and this time came across an issue I hope that someone can help me fix.

My set up is MOSS 2007 SP1 Standard Edition, SQL Server 2000 SP4 hosted on a Virtual Machine running Windows 2003 SP2
My blog exists as a Site called Blog, belonging to a Site Collection called IT

I added the solution and deployed it to my Web Application hosting my Site Collection
I activiated the Web Application Feature
I acticviated the Blog Site Feature

Outcome: My blog displays the enhancements, as expected.
Problem:  However the home page of my IT site no longer displays correctly.  It comes up with the following error, any time its rendered

An error occurred during the processing of . The expression prefix 'SPResources' was not recognized.  Please correct the prefix or register the prefix in the <expressionBuilders> section of configuration.

Additional information:
I can open this the IT Home Page within Sharepoint Designer and it dispays the page normally ie no problems
When I deactivate the EBE feature associated with the Web Application the problem disappears when I refresh the page in Internet Explorer.

I would appreciate any assistance anyone can provide to fix this problem.
Thanks
Darren

May 12, 2010 at 4:35 PM

I am getting the same error using the latest available build (47816). Have you managed to overcome this in some way? Thanks in advance.