Where to download IEE?

Topics: Internet/Extranet Edition
Dec 24, 2008 at 8:56 PM
Where can I download the files for the Internet/Extranet Edition?  When I click on the link from the main CKS site, it takes me to the enhance blog edition site.

Dec 24, 2008 at 9:32 PM
This is an oddity having to do with Codeplex, which wasn't really designed for projects like the CKS which are composed of a number of different sub-projects.   You have to select the correct release in the Releases list control at the right hand side.  It should be the top-most one, if I recall rightly.

Or, use this link:

This release (thanks to Anthony Sumner) is pretty close to working, but there are a few bugs yet.  In particular, I don't think auto-approval is working and the password recovery email template is partly broken (it doesn't construct the link to the changepassword page).  In the next few days I hope to get a CKS:FBA beta 2 out with some of these last bugs fixed.

If you're interested in Forms-based authentication, make sure you download the new CKS:FBA beta 1.0 release, not the CSK:IntranetExtranetEdition.    The CKS:IEE by itself may not be entirely working/complete, but Changeset 17054 was pretty close in terms of FBA functionality.  But it too has bugs.   If you really want that, let me know and I'll get you a WSP based on that changeset that works, mostly.  ;^)

Mike Sharp