Forgot Password Email - Incorrect Change Password Url

Topics: General/Misc., Internet/Extranet Edition
Feb 9, 2010 at 6:14 PM

I have download FBA management webpart and implemented successfully

When  I run my password recovery page, it send me mail in following. In the message it is not showing proper url, it is showing outlook weburl instead of portal changepasword.aspx page url. I checked in paswordrecovery.xslt, here it is calling MembershipRequest:get_ChangePasswordURL() function. Please let me know am I missing anything here or do I need to hardcode xslt file

Please reply

You have requested this mail because you have forgotten your password to .

Your temporary password is: psSTm8Z[wlXaX=

Your temporary password can be changed immediately by logging onto the Change Password Page (it is showing url in my webbased outlook as using your user name and temporary password.

The ChangePassword page is located at .

Thank you

Nov 23, 2010 at 6:10 PM

I am having a simillar issue: no url is passed under the Change Password Page. How did you fix yours?

Feb 26, 2011 at 3:26 PM

Usually I work with other email programs. But yesterday I used ms outlook, and something happened with my account password. It's so fortunate that I observed an especial software at one site. It effortlessly settled all my problems and showed me some facilities such as recovering password for any version of ms outlook and so on - outlook password forgot.