This is the second beta release of the Community Kit for SharePoint – Enhanced Wiki Edition. This document provides some basic information on the release and how to report bugs.
For the most up-to-date information about CKS:EWE, please visit http://www.codeplex.com/cks.
Functionality in this Release
There are three major pieces of functionality in the release:
- Wiki Discussions – The Wiki Discussions feature extends MOSS 2007 Wiki sites to include integrated discussions. For each Wiki Page, a SharePoint Discussion Board page allows you to maintain a threaded discussion on the topic. These are fully integrated so that the discussion thread simply appears as another facet of the wiki page; deleting and renaming are automatically synchronized
- Frequently Asked Questions/Table of Contents – through the introduction of some custom markup, this allows for the wiki-based construction of a Table of Contents containing links to tagged content on the current page.
- Enhanced Wiki Markup – through the use of custom tokens, textual formatting (bold, italics, underline, etc) can be introduced using standard wiki markup.
See Release Notes document
- Please report bugs via the Issue Tracker.
- We'd love to have you join the team if you are interested.
- Please review the Release Notes.
-The CKS:EWE Team.